Wednesday, September 10, 2008

She's Got Mommy's Nose

During our wedding we found out that one of the top things Bryan loved about me was my "cute gnome nose." We both love little things like that about each other that make us unique. Today we had Amillia's 33 week appointment. We knew we were going to have an ultrasound, but got a surprise when the tech did a few 4-D shots for us. I had originally said that I didn't want to do 4-D so I could see Millie for the first time when she arrived, but I have to admit that it was fun to catch a glimpse! She has my nose and Bryan's sweet cheeks. We also found out that she now weighs 5 lbs. and 1 oz. and all her measurements look good. I can't wait until she's here! For now, I'll just settle for her little kicks and nudges. I'm beginning to think she has Bryan's long legs!


2 comments:

Paula said...

Aww, she is so precious! Glad to hear you guys are doing well. Cant wait to see her in person!

alysonEVAN said...

yeah, too bad she wouldn't kick for me! Amillia - I don't think you realize that that was your only chance, pretty lady. Oh well. Maybe she was just holding back so that I would have to come and see her soon! I miss you both! And B-ryan too!