Monday, October 05, 2009

Doesn't everyone love a wedding?


On September 5th, my last single college girlfriend Elizabeth married the fabulously fun Jason Opie in Oklahoma City. It was such a gorgeous wedding and fabulous time. Elizabeth was one of the most beautiful brides I've ever seen. She was classic and timeless! My three favorite moments are as follows: 1) Watching Liz step out of a 1950's Jaguar. It was perfect. 2) Listening to her friend Jen and her sister sing a homemade song to Jason & Liz after wiping tears post-Heidi poetry reading 3) Singing "Livin' on a Prayer" at the bar post reception with about 75 other people courtesy of the piano man. There are really so many other perfect moments. I so enjoy every time I get together with my girls. I miss them so much as they all live far from me! Here are a few of my pics from the event! To see more pics, browse through "Weddings" on this website from Liz's photographer who was so, so good! http://www.frannieandcakephotography.com/.


This is one of my favorite pictures that I've ever taken. This is in the elevator of the museum where Elizabeth was married. The model? Mother of two and sexy housewife Paula Dowler! Oh yeah!


And cue some Bon Jovi!


























:

No comments: