Thursday, February 04, 2010

Pass that plate, please!



I find it quite fascinating that Millie's favorite foods are mostly the same as mine.

1) Cheese- it goes with everything or it is delectable on its own. It's good for breakfast or as an afternoon snack. We. Love. Cheese!!!
2) Pasta- As you can see from this picture, pasta is Millie's new love. She loves it in all shapes and sizes.
3) Fruit- Great for you, great tasting. I couldn't ask for more. It took her a while to really like a large assortment of fruit, but we're finally there.
4) Bread- Once on a youth trip in high school, I bought a loaf of Sunbeam and ate it by itself throughout the week. Everyone said I was weird... I was just hungry.
5) Tomatoes- Specifically ones from my Pepa's garden, but we'll both settle for the Campari tomatoes that come in the box at WM. Tomatoes are hands down THE favorite food of us both.

This list could go on. Not only do we like the same things, but we dislike the same things- yogurt... (So I'm sitting here trying to think of something the kid doesn't like. And there again- like me, she likes most everything!) Bon appetit, my child!

No comments: