Saturday, June 24, 2006

Cheeeeeeeeeesssssseeee!

I love it! Love it! Love it! Cheese and the matching food items that are in relation with the moldy milk by-product are my favorite foods. When coupled with a good cracker (Town House Bistro crackers to be exact), a small cheese cube can take me from being a completely crabby person to the happiest girl in the room. Cheers to cheese! Another way I thoroughly enjoy a use of cheese (the cream variety) is in form of cake. Tonight my dear friends and I will be dining at the famous Cheesecake Factory. We have decided to enjoy our dessert BEFORE dinner. Summer is a freaking genius (she thought of that)! And she looks really good in khaki pants... Anyway, shopping and drinking go very well together by the way. I bought so many lovely things today. The girls are great shopping companions because the will be honest in a nice way, but they tell me I look good in some things. They are very patient and nice. I can't help but wonder how nice they'll be when I steal bites of their cheesecake!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Brooke, you are hilarious! The Cheesecake Factory was awesome! And let me say, you look great in your new white pants (and also in the Joe's jeans).