Sunday, June 18, 2006

Teeth are so important.

Happy Father's Day to the dads of the world! My dad worked hard on the backyard fence for his father's day... :-( But he did get to enjoy an incredibly good meal. We had venison steaks with different homegrown vegetables. It was so good! All the veggies were from my Pepa's garden (green beans, new potatoes, cabbage, squash, cucumbers, tomatoes, & zucchini!) It was a smorgasbord! Dad was smilin' after that meal! Speaking of smiles... my dad has a set of really nice chompers. He's never had a cavity and he takes good care of his pearly whites. My bridal pics are tomorrow so as I type right now, I'm sitting in some tingly Crest Whitestips. Thank the Lord someone invented these. Here's my scary before picture. I never realized my teeth were so crooked 'til I started taking pictures of them.


"Before" teeth

Cool dad (with a hot Mamma!)

No comments: