Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Hitched at last!

Well, we did it! We made it! It's officially official! Bryan and I are Mr. and Mrs. Smith!!! It's been so long since I've updated the blog... my goodness! It's been nearly a month and it's very over due. It has been an incredible month of long nights, some serious hard work (redecorating our house and preparing for the big event), hours of time spent with our dear friends (who devoted dozens of hours to our efforts!), anticipation, and excitement. There is an ounce or two of sadness left behind that it's all over. But with all the work done, the wedding over, the honeymoon experienced, we're left with just the two of us. There are things that I really love already- cooking for Bryan, waking up together, sharing "Buddy time" responsibilities, and talking about how perfect the wedding was for us. We had an amazing time on the honeymoon... more blog entries will follow giving most of the details ;-) . Before we know it, the next big event will be here. I'm back to school in 21 days. Until then I'll just continue to soak up the days spent with my best friend, my dashingly good looking husband!

P.S. We just got internet. We're too rural to get Cox cable internet or even DSL, so we have satellite internet service. Very expensive and quite slow. It would not allow me to upload a picture. I'll have to figure out what to do about that one! That's just unacceptable! Grrr... :-{

No comments: