Pictures are so fun... and so are fast computers...
I'm excited to write that there are some pictures posted on the internet from the wedding. Go to www.dotsonphotography.com and see for yourself! Shawna was so awesome and I love the sample of a few pics. I'm very excited to see more. I'm sorry I haven't updated my blog lately. It's so annoying to do it b/c our internet connection is SO SLOW! I sit here and, for instance, when I click on "Create a new post" it take at least about 30 seconds to load. This is such a long time when you're just sitting staring at a loading screen. It reminds me of the days of dial up, which remind me of the days of rewinding tapes, which remind me of the days of only 5 channels and Atari. This leads me to think about (even though I wasn't there) no cell phones, no computers, records, trains instead of airplanes, telegrams, silent movies, horse and carriage transportation, letter writing... I could go on. I always say, "It could be worse." I could be without a computer at all, so I shouldn't complain. Check out the pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Your entry reminds me of trying to play Frogger on Atari and my brother pushing me out of the way. Yes, LITTLE brother. Yes, things could always be worse.
the pictures are beautiful. you guys are so photogenic!
Post a Comment