Saturday, June 14, 2008

Back to Blogging

Wow. I'm not quite sure where to start, so I'll just pretend that this is the beginning. When I started my first poorly maintained attempt at a Blog, I was inspired by my friend Melanie's writings about her new marriage and her fun pups. Since then my wonderful friend from college and beautiful mother of two Paula has been writing the chronicles of her two wee boys Tucker and Jackson for two years now. I'm now inspired to start my very own record. The object of my inspiration? The baby that will make her way into our lives in only four and 1/2 short months. Just like Paula's kids will one day be able to read about what she was thinking and going through and what they were doing while they were too young to remember, I want our little girl to do the same.

Bryan and I have now been married for almost two years (in a month). I fall in love with him more and more as time passes. He's been more than wonderful to me. I was extremely sick during the earliest parts of the pregnancy and he took care of me and remained patient throughout my famous whining and crying. :-) It was a really tough time. It was hard for me to be happy about baby when baby was making me so miserable. I wanted to be a "glowing mother-to-be" but instead all I could do was lie around when I came home from my long days and rehearsals. Thank the Lord that He got us through that time and now I've been feeling very well. I love the little flutters that she makes to remind me that she's always there, just swimming around... a little miracle. :-) She'll be here before we know it and we can hardly wait!



In this ultrasound picture you can really see her nose and mouth. Just tilt your head to the left a little and look towards the center of the picture.

No comments: