What a Whirlwind Week!
Just when I thought my summer was soooo boring, we had a good but crazy-busy series of days. We had Father's Day dinner at Mema & Pepa's. The picture is of Bryan and Charis sitting outside on the swing. I love watching him talk to her and play with her. It makes me very excited for things to come. We saw our friends Russ & Jamie who have their miracle girl Amelia Mae to keep us oohing and aahing while we're there. Also we spent time with Brandon and Koby- summer time is my favorite time to hang with the Bowens. Koby and I get our healthy dose of So You Think You Can Dance and we also love going to the pool or the lake on their new boat. Bryan's friend from his former work and his wife had us over for dinner. They've got a new little one named Kellen. He was so sweet, but he threw up on my three times in one night. I felt and smelled like a REAL MOM! My Mema Clifta had her girls' night birthday party. She is so youthful and beautiful and fun. I hope I'm just like her. We watched a video of her and her classmate friends dressed up (in blackface if you'll believe that!) and sing songs of The Platters. My face hurt from smiling! And lastly in my busy week, I helped with the interviews of the new forensics /drama teacher at Washington JH. It was a roller coaster! I'm glad this week will be full of the "officially starting medical transcription training" and little plans. I'm so thankful for the friends and family in our lives, though! They all keep us sane.

No comments:
Post a Comment