Monday, June 08, 2009

Brilliant Idea #2

One of my favorite activities now that I'm a stay-at-home mom is going to the grocery store. I plan out our meals, make an extensive aisle-organized shopping list, clip/organize/pull my coupons, and hit Wally World. This is the nearest (and cleanest) grocery store to our house so I love some WM. I keep crossing my fingers that they'll build a Whole Foods in Lowell, but that's doubtful. The only thing that stinks about my favorite outing is the task of unloading all the groceries on the conveyor belt, the bags then back into the cart, back out of the cart and into the car, and then bag by bag into the house. I usually get so much at a time that not only is Millie pooped by the time we get home, but so am I with my multiple trips in and out of the house. So here's my solution...

I turned 10 trips into two. :o)

BTW, I recycle Wal-Mart bags. Go greenness!




1 comment:

Paula said...

thats great! I have used the boys' wagon before;)
oh and I have started doing 2 trips-both in the same day once every 2 weeks. I go to one store and get my "dry/non-cold stuff" (usually Target bc its fun! and I can look at clothes) Then I go to Kroger and get my "cold stuff," then make the 25 minute dash home so my ice cream doesnt melt! Anyway, I like it bc my buggie isnt as full!