Wednesday, May 27, 2009

April Showers Bring May... Flooding.



Well, I'm a bit overdue for an update. The last few weeks have been quite busy to say the least. Bryan's business is doing very well. Thanks to God for that one! But the rain has been constant. It's so tough for him to do his work when it's raining, so I've been stressing along with him especially with graduation deadlines and jobs piling up. He's been so strong, though. He's a good provider, husband, and dad. Along with the flooding outside, I've been experiencing a flooding of medical terminology in my brain! My training program expires mid-June and I've just finished my midterm. So basically it took me a year to do half of the program. I've been spending every extra moment that I can stand working on it. Of course, I've managed to fit in lots of fun baby time, work for Mom & Dad, and American Idol. My favorite from the beginning won- Kris Allen from Conway! I will definitely buy his CD the day it comes out! He's got my favorite type of voice... In other news, I got to see my college girlfriends for a day in Tulsa for Elizabeth's engagement party. http://www.rischopie.com/ These get-togethers are always so fun and I love catching up with the girls. They make me laugh and relax and I love being in their collective presence. Millie and I got to visit our very beloved friends Jamie and Russ and their daughter Amelia which was so needed and very refreshing. Don't you love being around people who make you want to be a better person? Millie has hit a couple of milestones along the way, but more to come on that. Here's some pics of our recent adventures.
Millie with Jamie at Russ' parent's house

Look at that big girl with Daddy who's been working so hard!

Amillia & Amelia

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Millie is so cute & getting so big! I love the name Millie, by the way. I'd use it but Millie Miller just isn't right. Bad enough I did that to Lillie! ;o) Glad all is well with you!!