Recently my husband solicited some help with a little problem we had with our house. The sewer exhaust pipe that sticks up out of the roof had a crack in it. Any time it would rain it would leak and get on the ceiling in our hallway. Bad stuff... He had me hold the ladder for him so he could climb up on the roof and put this tar/chaulk stuff on the crack. Wellll.... when he started to go up the ladder it wasn't going to hold his man weight, so I was just like "Oh, just move. I'll do it." So I shimmied up the ladder, got on the roof, and chaulked the crack. I was pretty proud of myself as you can see from the pictures. I think Bryan was proud of his wife who wasn't afraid to get the job done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
She-Ra!
You are awesome. I am extremely impressed. :)
my mom says that all the time. "I am woman. Hear me roar."
like...all the time.
Post a Comment