Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I've got a crush on you...

Amillia has her first crush on a celebrity. Every morning while she's (sometimes) eating her pears and cereal, we watch Super Why! After she nurses at 7:00 we lolly about and watch my favorite which is Sid the Science Kid. Both come on PBS. Now before you get too critical, these are the only two shows she watches all day... well until the Ellen DeGeneres show... both of our guilty pleasures. So every time Super Why (a.k.a. Wyatt) looks "at the camera" she squeals and kicks. It's very funny. She gets all gaa-gaa. I sure hope this girl isn't as boy crazy as I was if she already has a crush at 6 months!


On other news... she has been a finicky eater over the last month. This week, she's eating, but who knows what the future holds. Right now her menu is butternut squash, acorn squash, zucchini, peas, sweet potatoes, pears, apples, and rice cereal. I'm about to branch it out some more. Her favorite things are the sweet potatoes and the pears. Here's a pic of the face she makes on days she doesn't want to eat and I try to feed her. She can be a tad stubborn. Also, she, as of yesterday, can slightly drink from her "Sipster" cup. She's getting big fast!

1 comment:

Paula said...

My kids used to LOVE that show! I think mainly bc they dress like superheroes. I should start recording them again-I like them bc they teach them their letters and stuff. Amillia is going to be a genius!;-)
No worries about the eating thing-my kids couldnt tolerate anything in their diets for almost the first year so it seemed like they ate the same thing everyday, but now they eat everything!