
I am writing a little review of each book I read so I can remember them all. This review will be short because I didn't really like this book. I was thinking this all the way through, but this author is a NYT best-seller, so you would think I would like it. Anyway, the plot run-down is this: There is a woman and man in their 30s who are married and very carefree because they both agree not to have kids; man changes his mind; they get divorced; she sleeps with her boss; she changes her mind; they get back together. How's that for a predictable and boring plot. So... 1 star out of 5 for this one on my goodreads.com page. Up next... TWILIGHT!
P.S. I was really excited to see the last book I read My Sister's Keeper is being released as a movie with Cameron Diaz and Abigail Brezlin (from Little Miss Sunshine which I LOVE!) I think it will be really good. I love that casting duo. I'm excited to see Cameron Diaz do such a dramatic role. Also Alec Balwin, Jason Patric, & Joan Cusack. It's also directed by the guy who did The Notebook. Should be good... Here's a link to the trailer: http://www.mysisterskeepermovie.com/

1 comment:
Thanks for the review, I won't waste my time reading that one. You'll love Twilight. It's very adolescent romance. I started reading "Supermom". I got to the second page and put it down because she dogged on stay at home moms the whole time. It really peeved me off. I don't eat bon bons and watch TV all day. I don't know a stay at home mom that does. I thought about writin the author a letter.
Post a Comment