We spent Thanksgiving with Mom's side of the family at Debbie's house. It was beyond delicious, of course, and the whole family was there. Tanner even brought his girlfriend Grace who fits right in and is very cool. After dinner we came back to the cabin and played "Scat" all together into the night. It was a great day and Millie LOVED having Mema Clifta's grub. The next day we went over to Mema Morrell's were we devoured even more food and spent time with Mema & Pepa. I'm so thankful for my family who is free of large amounts of drama and always accepting and loving. I'm blessed beyond belief.
This is my Mema Clifta, Mom, Uncle Clay, & Aunt Nic (Nicole). I really love this picture of them. They all get better looking with age!
You GO, Mema!!!
All of my cousins/Mema's grandkids. We have quite the range in ages from 29 (me!) to Caleb (7).

No comments:
Post a Comment