When I was in college a huge thing for student organizations (or random activists or random anybodies) to write messages on the sidewalks with large pieces of sidewalk chalk. "Pep Rally Thursday Night 6:00" next to "Just Say No to G.W.!" next to "Roll out to ZTA Crowning of the Champions!" I never thought when I was out late at night writing on sidewalks with my friends about the one day when I would sit and write on the sidewalk of my own house with my very own little offspring. The pictures are different... ABC's and swirly doodles, but the company is a blessing. This summer day Millie and I spent quite a bit of time enjoying the sun expressing our creativity.
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Go, Go Gadget Graffiti!

When I was in college a huge thing for student organizations (or random activists or random anybodies) to write messages on the sidewalks with large pieces of sidewalk chalk. "Pep Rally Thursday Night 6:00" next to "Just Say No to G.W.!" next to "Roll out to ZTA Crowning of the Champions!" I never thought when I was out late at night writing on sidewalks with my friends about the one day when I would sit and write on the sidewalk of my own house with my very own little offspring. The pictures are different... ABC's and swirly doodles, but the company is a blessing. This summer day Millie and I spent quite a bit of time enjoying the sun expressing our creativity.
When I was in college a huge thing for student organizations (or random activists or random anybodies) to write messages on the sidewalks with large pieces of sidewalk chalk. "Pep Rally Thursday Night 6:00" next to "Just Say No to G.W.!" next to "Roll out to ZTA Crowning of the Champions!" I never thought when I was out late at night writing on sidewalks with my friends about the one day when I would sit and write on the sidewalk of my own house with my very own little offspring. The pictures are different... ABC's and swirly doodles, but the company is a blessing. This summer day Millie and I spent quite a bit of time enjoying the sun expressing our creativity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment