
Today was our very first trip to the Bentonville library together. I hope that Amillia and I will make many more trips to the library. It was such a great trip. The people there were so nice and Millie was very polite. She just road along in her backpack carrier and made people smile. We got two books for me and three for her (since her's are so much shorter). We found a comfy chair in a corner and read a picture book about a farmer whose goat keeps accidently sitting on other animals. She's very attentive when I read which I love about her! The other books she got you might be wondering? Goldilocks & the Three Bears, The Fisherman and his Wife, and More than Meets the Eye: Seeing Art with All Five Senses (which was secretly for me). After we picked out our books we went to the cafe and had an almond Italian creme soda which was so tasty, and then sat on the veranda while we waited for Dad to finish working. A great afternoon, I say! Above is a pic from my phone of our adventure...

2 comments:
Oh how fun! And she looks so lovely in her headband. Just girly enough to not look like a boy. :) But not too girly. :)
Oh I love days like those...
We are kinda banned from the library here, but Im thinking we are ALMOST ready to try it again.
Post a Comment