skip to main | skip to sidebar
Mrs. Smith's Words of Wisdom

Friday, February 06, 2009

Happy 2009!

The video wouldn't upload because of our slow internet connection, so here's the link to the video of Amillia "talking" on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=631868884&k=4ZE3QWW5PZ2M51A1WEY5TV
Posted by Brooke at 8:06 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Brooke
So most know I'm too busy to give other people advice... Like, I have advice to give. Ha! I like to pretend that I know what I'm talking about. Mostly, I'm the mom of a beautiful little girl and a wife to a fabulous husband.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2010 (17)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2009 (35)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ▼  February (5)
      • Spring?! Could it be?If this is just a weather tea...
      • January- Winter Wonders Lots of exciting things ha...
      • A Thousand Splendid SunsOne of the things I'd like...
      • Happy 2009!The video wouldn't upload because of ou...
      • Have yourself a merry little Christmas...It's hard...
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (15)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (2)
  • ►  2007 (2)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2006 (11)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (8)

Links

  • Google News
  • Edit-Me
  • Edit-Me